CIP (Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme)- ICT PSP / Call open till 1 June
What is the CIP?
The Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP) aims to encourage the competitiveness of European enterprises. With small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as its main target, the programme supports innovation activities (including eco-innovation), provides better access to finance and delivers business support services in the regions. It encourages a better take-up and use of information and communications technologies (ICT) and helps to develop the information society. It also promotes the increased use of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
The Information Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) aims at
* Developing a single European information space
* Strengthening the European internal market for ICT and ICT-based products and services
* Encouraging innovation through the wider adoption of and investment in ICT
* Developing an inclusive information society and more efficient and effective services in areas of public interest
* Improving of quality of life
The 5th Call for Proposals is now open till 1 June 2011, 17.00 (Brussels local time).
Please find here all the necessary documents…
- The Work Programme 2011 for ICT PSP
- A summary fiche of the call
- Partner search form to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be published on the Alps Bio Cluster website
- For more information: