6th AGBM Award for Innovative Medical Technologies
To encourage the development of the medical devices which use the most performance technologies and respond to the needs of the users and care professionals and to enhance the dynamism and the creativity of the development achieved in the biomedical sector, the AGBM (The French Alliance for BioMedical Engineering) organizes for the 6th time, the "Innovative Medical Technologies" award.
This competition aims to distinguish and promote the best products recently or soon introduced on the market by companies (French ones and European ones) from the medical technology sector.
Criteria of scientific and technologic innovation are taken into account, but also economic criteria and adequacy to the needs of the healthcare market.
This award will enable you to:
- benefit from the reputation of this award and use its brand for your communication
- be in contact with the network of public or private buyers or buyers grouping
- realise a short film on your medical device free of charge
- benefit from a benchmarking study
- be the subject of professional and public press articles
Deadline for application : 31 January 2010
Please find here all the necessary documents.