Medtech Summer School, July 18-23, 2011, Grenoble
June 7 : Students selection ! you will receive a confirmation by e-mail and then pay your participation fees by bank transfer.
For any question do not hesitate to
write to : email@example.com
At a glance!
What ? Summer School on "medtech, industrial challenges and innovation process"
When ? July 18-23, 2011
Where ? Grenoble, FRANCE
For who ? 25 phD or master degree international students in biomedical technology
What is the program ?
- Conferences on applied research in medtech
- Medtech companies' visit
- Mulitcultural and multidisciplinary teamworks on concrete medtech projects
- Social events to discover Grenoble and surroundings
Who organize ? Alps Bio Cluster with its local partner Adebag, and with EDISCE (phD school) and Grenoble university in collaboration with Floralis
Who to contact for more information ?
Agnès AIZIER (Adebag) : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0) 4 76 54 95 63
Note : attendees will get a diploma and ECTS-credit
• make students aware of the industrial challenges in order to optimize their professionnal insertion
• show students the innovation's process by the experience
• strengthen interactivity between students, and links between industrial and university
• highlight Grenoble’s assets in the medtech field at the international level
• enable companies to open their doors and create links with their future employees
• highlights the added value by the multicultural and multidisciplinary approach on a concrete project
The conferences – July 18
The visits – July 19-22
The teamworks – July 19-22
Students will be in group of 5, in order to provide a multicultural and multidisplinary approach on the process from lab to market for a concrete medtech project. They will be autonomous, but expert tutors in technology transfer and valorization, from Floralis, will be there to answer their questions and give advices.