Alps Bio Cluster Catalyst Event - Brainstorming workshop - LL methodology
What is the Living Lab methodology?
The Living Lab methodology will be your catalyst for your end-user driven innovation.
Within a complex value chain of actors, Living Lab methodology is fully adapted to the specific constraints of medical market which include numerous validation steps: regulatory, socio-economic, clinical, evaluation of the provided service, reimbursement.
Come to discover the Living Lab methodology! All the following aspects will be covered:
Identification of the needs and of the end-users
- Challenge: dealing with the 2 types of end-users: medical professional and patients
- Issues raised: Who are the end-users (medical professional, elderly persons…) of my product/service? Will my product/service have an impact on the medical organization? Do I really know the needs of the end-users?
- Challenge : making a sustainable market
- Issues raised: Does my solution provide a complete offer? What business model for my offer? Do I integrate all actors of the value chain?
- Challenge : designing an interoperable solution
- Issues raised: Does my future product/service take into account the standards? Is my technology interoperable?
Experimentation and evaluation
- Challenge: having a large spectrum of use conditions from design platforms (company, laboratory…) and clinical validation (hospital, clinic…) until evaluation in the real life conditions access the different kind of platforms
- Issues raised: Who will experiment my product/service? What condition do I need for the evaluation of my product/service (at home, at the hospital…)? How involve the end-user at the early stage of development?
The Living Lab methodology, as a structuring approach, will give you the principal axes for the successful development and commercialization of your product/service.
Interested in the Living Lab methodology? We strongly recommend you to reply to the bourse project. Information asked in the form (Power Point format) will be very useful for us in order to adapt the brainstorming sessions in the best way.